- MIC application form
- Certified/legalised copy of your bachelor’s degree and transcripts/grade lists
- CertifiedCertified/legalised sworn translations of your bachelor’s degree and transcripts/grade lists (if they are not in English). The translation of your diploma and transcripts need to meet the following 4 criteria’s on every translated page:
- Full name and signature of the translator.
- Translator’s contact.
- Date of translation.
- A sentence confirming that it is an accurate translation of the original document.
- IELTS or TOEFL iBT certificate
- Two letters of reference
- A letter of motivation of 450-550 words (and attach as a separate file). As a guide, please
describe how you expect the MIC to contribute to your career objectives.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your passport
Applications will be reviewed within two weeks. Please be sure to follow the application guidelines as stated on the application form.
If you do not have your TOEFL/IELTS result and/or diploma before our application deadline, then you can still send in your application as we are able to make conditional offers, under the condition that all other required documents are well received.
The consortium partners retain the right to withdraw the programme if the student quota is not met. If the program is cancelled or modified the Consortium will inform all interested students in a timely manner.