You can also send your application by e-mail : email@example.com
Joint Master International Communication Offered by the Geert Hofstede Consortium
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Documents accompanying your application form:
*If you do not have your diploma and/or proof of English sufficiency before our application deadline, you can still send in your application as we are able to make conditional offers, under the condition that all other required documents are well received.
Your application will be reviewed within 2 weeks. After your application has been reviewed, you will receive one of three replies:
You have been accepted and can start the MIC programme
You have been accepted provided that you meet certain conditions, for example, you still need to achieve a sufficient level of English and/or you hand in a copy of your diploma later. Once you meet these conditions, you should contact us immediately with proof of meeting the conditions and we will then send you an unconditional offer letter.
We are sorry, but we cannot accept you into the course. Your application will go no further for this course.
The consortium partners retain the right to withdraw the programme if the student quota is not met. If the program is cancelled or modified the Consortium will inform all interested students in a timely manner.
Guidelines for References:
We require you to have two referees who can vouch for your academic abilities, personality and suitability
for the course you have applied for. Your referee may be a teacher, head teacher, employer or anyone not
related to you but in a position of professional authority.
Important Information for applicants:
• Your referees should be people not related to you by blood or marriage.
• Your referees should be qualified to comment on your academic ability or employment performance.
• Reference letters must be submitted on official letterhead and must be signed by the referee.
Important Information for referees:
• Please address the letter to the Geert Hofstede Consortium.
• Reference letters must be submitted on official letterhead and must be signed.
• Please include the name of the applicant and the programme applied for.
• Please include your name, position/status, address, telephone number, and email address.
Please use the following guidelines in completing a reference:
• Please state how long and in what capacity you have known the applicant.
• What do you consider to be his/her main strengths.
• Please include detailed information on the results obtained by the applicant or prediction of likely
results if the applicant has not yet completed their programme of study.
• Your assessment of the suitability of the applicant for the programme to which he/she is applying.
• Please comment on English language proficiency – ability to speak, write and comprehend English, if
the applicant’s native language is not English.
Guidelines for Motivation Letter:
• Please write a letter of motivation of 450-550 words (and attach as a separate file). As a guide, please
describe how you expect the MIC to contribute to your career objectives.